Baby face or slightly fuzzy? | Forum

sultan Oct 4 '12
So, do the ladies here prefer baby faces or do you like a little fuzz on the face?
Share:
Lifetime
dinsane Oct 5 '12
Girls prefer titts and ass! 

If your face is fugly just put a paperbag over it and it will be good! 

Lifetime
prelude4 Oct 5 '12

Quote from mattkane I don't think they care sultan. Girls are pigs. They just want to see chest and nipples. I go on chat all the time and that is all they want me to do. Strip for them and rub my nipples in front of them. It is kind of insulting really. They treat me like meat. They tell me to tilt my cam to my chest. So I guess they don't even see my face. So to answer your question, at least on this site, it doesn't matter. Try coming in on Chat and strip you will see. I feel violated.

One of them even wanted to rape me with her friend Betty. She said my ass was her's and Betty's. So again, they want my ass not my face. True story. No lie. No trolling. D...you can vouche for me. Or you can come in chat. I swear this is all true. 

you feeling special matt? guess you are a newbie to this.
Lifetime
dinsane Oct 5 '12
Quote from prelude4

you feeling special matt? guess you are a newbie to this.

Tak, you're the special one! ;) Matt knows!

Lifetime
dinsane Oct 5 '12
Yo Matt! Ya know I always do well! 

I can make you appear more expensive if you want :D

shelbys Oct 6 '12
facial hair is creepy on asians :(
Lifetime
prelude4 Oct 8 '12

so these asians are creepy?

Serafima Oct 9 '12
Facial hair hurts while kissing.. ^^" ~
If its kept neatly I dont have anything against it.. but I personally prefer shaved. =)
( I like long(/er) hair very much though :D
 --->  )
sultan Oct 9 '12

Quote from mattkane Sultan,

You started this thread. No reply?

Relax, my ninja. Sometimes the ugly parts of life claim your time.
Quote from Serafima Facial hair hurts while kissing.. ^^" ~
If its kept neatly I dont have anything against it.. but I personally prefer shaved. =)
 --->  )
Lovely lady, I can think of some activities where we don't have to lock lips. Muhahahaha. By that I mean having a nice wholesome chat.

Interesting, looks like I need to grab a razor and show more flesh around here.

betiek Oct 24 '12
I like both but it depends on the guy and the face... I will lip lock with a fussy faced man any day!
As an Asian guy who can grow facial hair, I think it makes me stand out a bit more from other Asian guys and I get a few more looks from the ladies. 
jungsuniiii Jun 10 '13
I want facial hair, but i always have the tendency to shave all the time... it gets irritating. 
Misa Jun 10 '13
Completely subjective - some people suit it, some don't.

Never have I said that I wouldn't date some or other because of their hair or not, as long as they can hold your head out of the basin when you're vomiting and you do the same, its all good. Thats a +10 in my book !

NotHere Jun 24 '13
I prefer babyface. :3
BaoJiaozi Jul 9 '13

Quote from Serafima

--->  )

I feel the same ^^ i love Asian baby faces and i used to say that facial hair aren't nice, untill i touched my ex-bf beard :3 xD and i like longer hair on Asians, but i prefer white guys to have short hair, cause they usually look messy/homeless or remind me Justin Bieber o.o
Isabellae Sep 28 '13
Baby face.
gyx2k Oct 12 '13
all my paternal sibling have full beard
Andy Oct 12 '13
Baby face *.*
Jayt Oct 16 '13
Hairless!!! 
Korean_Romeo Nov 30 '13

Quote from Serafima

--->  )

I think you are going to really like me when we meet.  This is exactly my style - baby face with long hairs.(I've been told that I look like Japanese anime character
Pages: 1 2 »