Where is the best place for meeting white girls? | Forum

Lifetime
prelude4 Sep 5 '12
I've tried regular bars and clubs, but the odds are always against you. Because majority of the girls in those places are looking for someone who look main stream. I would say only about 1-5% of them are open to asian guys.
Share:
Bolivar Sep 5 '12
yea i know what you mean, tak. most white females here seem to be into white males. clubs and bars havent been working. bouta to the library or something lmao
Lifetime
prelude4 Sep 5 '12
true, from my own experience, nerdy white girls have higher chance of interested in asian guys. No offense. 

And the girls in bars or night clubs tend to be slutty, they might grind with you or even have one night stand with you, but that doesn't mean much for them. lol

kaiyouske Sep 6 '12
Have you perhaps, tried going to the Anime/Comic conventions?  There are usually lots of white girls there that are into Asians.  
Blcknight Sep 6 '12
smarti - library

beauty - bar, clubs

sporti - park, sports area

curvy - mc donnald

Serafima Sep 9 '12
Haha , Blc.. There are some girls who go to all four places you mentioned.. xD

Anyways, mhm I'd say some asian events, events for asians, there are always ppl who're open to asian culture and girls who like asians.. and yeah, kaiyouske is probably right with anime events and conventions, but I suppose the age range there is 60-80% teens :D

But you know, no girl has like a sign on her forehead "I AM INTERESTED/NOT INTERESTED " ^^ sometimes you just have to try. But ofc clubs and bars arent really the places to meet a possible bf/gf ( its ok though, if you only wanna flirt, or yeah one night stand) , thats what I think.
But I really wanna see you guys lurking in the library and trying to pick up a girl there :D I think that might be harder then picking up girls at the bar *laughs*
Edit: But, after some thinking, if you really succeed in picking up a "library" girl, you might discover a rare gem that stays faithful and is sincere :D
The Forum post is edited by Serafima Sep 9 '12
Blcknight Sep 9 '12
Dear Sera its very easy to pick up girl in a library, you need only to be prepared. A bit of politics, a bit of technik, abit of biologie, a bit of history. Well from every book shelf you should have a little knowledge.

I like to read books so i will not end up dying bored there. but i always ended up reading books xD

kaiyouske Sep 9 '12
Or you can talk to her about 50 shades of grey.....;p
outerorbit1 Sep 10 '12
The best place for me, would have to be at a language course. When I took Chinese for fun, there were many white girls who wanted to learn the language. You can partner with them during oral exercises and there rest just flows :) if I really wanted to meet someone that bad, I would sign up for another class haha.
csillag Sep 11 '12
I think kaiyouske's idea is so good.....the 50 shades of grey is my new favorite book. :) Talk with me about books and and then we can daiting. :)

openfire Sep 11 '12
online on a amwf site :p
Blcknight Sep 11 '12
Quote from openfire online on a amwf site :p

or in a korean school, where a white woman is teaching english :)
kaiyouske Sep 11 '12
So.....tell me about this 50 shades of grey.... 

No seriously, I've never read it. :p 

betiek Oct 22 '12

Quote from Serafima Haha , Blc.. There are some girls who go to all four places you mentioned.. xD

Anyways, mhm I'd say some asian events, events for asians, there are always ppl who're open to asian culture and girls who like asians.. and yeah, kaiyouske is probably right with anime events and conventions, but I suppose the age range there is 60-80% teens :D

But you know, no girl has like a sign on her forehead "I AM INTERESTED/NOT INTERESTED " ^^ sometimes you just have to try. But ofc clubs and bars arent really the places to meet a possible bf/gf ( its ok though, if you only wanna flirt, or yeah one night stand) , thats what I think.
But I really wanna see you guys lurking in the library and trying to pick up a girl there :D I think that might be harder then picking up girls at the bar *laughs*
Edit: But, after some thinking, if you really succeed in picking up a "library" girl, you might discover a rare gem that stays faithful and is sincere :D

Some of us do have a big sign on out forehead... or at least i do, it is ever so obvious when i cannot help but stare and run into things at the market...
franksremote Nov 3 '12
Goto Hawaii... Surrounded by a lot of Asian of both sexes while there's a good sized Caucasian population throughout the islands. ;)
Tony Feb 19 '13
universities,haha!
Tony Feb 19 '13
universities,haha!
Astrael Mar 2 '13
The obvious, beaches, parks, public events...you just have to get out of the house more...

Try joining a class (dance, music, etc etc)...

Canghai Mar 11 '13
the best place is backpage
tracy76 Mar 15 '13
nail salons and large grocery stores dont laugh I had a very flirty nail tech and after a fun conversation went to do my shopping and he actually found me and got my number. 
Pages: 1 2 3 »