AMWF marriage | Forum

Hi! I am from southeast Asia and we are different from chinese,japanese or even koreans, especially in facial features and cultures. I  am just curious about this site that's why I signed up and to see what they offer. BAAAMMMM! I just found out that it was too boring after all.Whats the point and making us  go pro just to view others profile or just to send a private message. This site is the same what the other dating site offers.Anyway for white girls out there or whatever colors of your skin  and wanna date an Asian guy. Remember to research there nationality, there cultures, countries where they live, there language if they can speak and understand english  and lastly there religion. I am from the  Philippines and majority of us are christians. Don't ever say I wanna date an Asian guy, because you have just watch an asian movies or anime movies.Most asians are not liberated or open minded like european  or western countries who shows there cleavage on public places.But if your dating an asian guy who are born  and grown up in western or euro countries.Its okay because 75% of them know nothing about there native land.This my first and last visit on this site.

If you wanna chat with a southeast asian guy here is my ..

Dean May 4

Quote from Janaki I think that it is wonderful the way the Asian culture cares for and respects their parents and the older generations.  That is one of the reasons I am attracted, and I would expect the elderly parents to live with us if I was married.

Yes we do respect and taking care of our parent pretty well, because that was son suppossed to do, As AM I would do exactly the same as I would do absolutely  The same too to my any other elder/parents i met. It's a part of our culture and the greatness quality of being a Son/Men.
The Forum post is edited by Dean May 4
Dean May 4
of course kymelb :)
Quote from Kymelb

Hey, so for this question i am not here to cause an argument or get on the wrong side of anyone. I merely am curious to know whether many of you would actually marry a non asian woman rather than just date her.

Of course I mean if all of the feelings were right and the communication was good and the circumstances felt right....

Thanks guys :)

Quote from Kymelb

Hey, so for this question i am not here to cause an argument or get on the wrong side of anyone. I merely am curious to know whether many of you would actually marry a non asian woman rather than just date her.

Of course I mean if all of the feelings were right and the communication was good and the circumstances felt right....

Dean May 4
i was just shocked to hear that some men don't want to have children, Apart for being "egocentric" I think most of us as me as an AM would ove to have children from married :)
Quote from raddbeth As a woman who doesn't want to have children, here's my .02 on my chances for being in an AMWF marriage:

I very much have a preference for Asian men, leaning mostly towards Korean men. I have YET to meet one (including the 5 months that I was in Seoul) who didn't want to have children. Let me rephrase: who weren't expected to have children by their families and culture. I was seen as lesser and just for fun mainly due to that reason. I think this applies to many Asian cultures.

I have not dated any Asian American men at this point, mostly because I am hoping to move out of the country one day. But maybe there is a larger portion of that demographic who do not want to have children. *shrug* 

pawie May 30

Quote from Kymelb

If the feeling is right, communication is great & circumstances ( I guess by meeting the parents) are right. I don't see why not.
I've got my blessings from grandma which is weird which is a more reason I'm complete.
JC21 Jun 23
Quote from Kymelb

Divorced White American/English married to Widowed man born in Japan for 8 years.  We had a photo of our hands taken the day we were married.  Most saw the differences in color, we only saw the love of each other in our hands.  
The Forum post is edited by JC21 Jun 23
Pages: « 1 2