Are users here mostly in USA? | Forum

findingpluto2015 May 14 '16
I guess every country has general different situation. 

I saw a post earlier talking about DFW(Dallas, TX)area. I live at Dallas as well. I knew a white girl at New Jersey who likes Asian men. Another kinda crazy(but actually hot looking)at Atlanta, Georgia area. 

Apparently NYC and California have more AMxF(interracial) couples than the rest of the states. I would be surprised to know if a white girl from West Virginia likes Asian men.  

The Forum post is edited by findingpluto2015 May 14 '16
Share:
prince_vegeta May 29 '16
i wish there were more white girls that liked asian men here in canada! when i visited california back 2 years ago, there were tons of amwf couples and it made me jealous! it made me wanna move to the states!
ac3115 May 30 '16
I am from San Francisco. I see lots of AMWF on the streets as well, making me so jealous! 

White girls probably like Asian guys due to curiosity (willing to get out of their comfort zone), and vice versa!

joestarbill Jul 13 '16

Quote from prince_vegeta i wish there were more white girls that liked asian men here in canada! when i visited california back 2 years ago, there were tons of amwf couples and it made me jealous! it made me wanna move to the states!

Totally agree, I am from Canada as well, situated in Ontario.
Hollywoggy Nov 10 '16
I know I'm really late replying on this thread...I am new to using this site, so I don't know what I am doing! Just wanted to say that I am a white woman living in West Virginia and I love Asian men! It's really frustrating living in a place where it is predominately white and difficult to find/meet Asian guys. I am mostly attracted to guys with Asian features, but I also love that in general, Asian guys are more polite and sweet. Anyway, I wish they had more sites like this for people like me who can't meet Asian guys in daily life!
Miketo Nov 11 '16
I did have a chance to be with a white woman in Canada.  But she was too young so I didn't talk to her.  She was somewhere between 21 or 22.  I was 46 at the time and there was no way I was going to date her.  How do I know she liked me?  It was cute.  When she was home and when i was leaving home she would also leave her place and she would paas me.  When I was arriving she was usually arriving.  This happened several times during two months.
Also back in 2004 I had a woman that really liked me.  Th only reason I knew for sure because she asked my step mother for my phone number.  We had a family business and she would come in and talk to her for a little bit.  I really liked her a lot but she made a lot more money than I did.  I felt I couldn't make her happy.

I seem only to attract much younger or much older.  Nothing really close to my age. 
peterlee Dec 29 '16
I would think that they're from all around the world.
pawie May 30
I'm from Oceania, Australia :D
Pangs Jul 24
EUROPE!!! Belgium
Eli23 Aug 13
Quote from findingpluto2015 I guess every country has general different situation. 

I saw a post earlier talking about DFW(Dallas, TX)area. I live at Dallas as well. I knew a white girl at New Jersey who likes Asian men. Another kinda crazy(but actually hot looking)at Atlanta, Georgia area. 

Apparently NYC and California have more AMxF(interracial) couples than the rest of the states. I would be surprised to know if a white girl from West Virginia likes Asian men.  

I'm in NYC and I'm having a hard time trying to find an Asian guy interested in me..