as a AM, really hard to find a WF | Forum

Zac Jun 23 '12

why is it so hard to find a WF ^

Share:
kpopdbzgirl18 Jun 23 '12
WF?
Mrs_Rosie Jun 23 '12
Well, there are many here, so just take a try ;)
Zac Jun 23 '12
o than yu!
ninad Jun 24 '12
Hey Zac... the contrary is also true....
Lend Jun 28 '12
Just keep trying... you'll succeed eventually.
yellow_hat Jul 4 '12
If you can't find one now its not going to get any easier.
mrcontradiction Jul 6 '12
Additionally, it doesn't help to sit here and write about how hard it is to meet white women. Get outside go to a bar, find a meetup, take yoga, go to a museum, stop one on the street and tell her she's gorgeous, etc. Men are supposed to make the first move. So go make one! No woman, white, brown, blue, yellow, black is ever going to come up to you and make the first move. Unless maybe she's a classmate or friend who's madly in love with you OR....if you're Brad Pitt. 
yellow_hat Jul 6 '12

Quote from mrcontradiction Additionally, it doesn't help to sit here and write about how hard it is to meet white women. Get outside go to a bar, find a meetup, take yoga, go to a museum, stop one on the street and tell her she's gorgeous, etc. Men are supposed to make the first move. So go make one! No woman, white, brown, blue, yellow, black is ever going to come up to you and make the first move. Unless maybe she's a classmate or friend who's madly in love with you OR....if you're Brad Pitt. 

You don't know what you even talking about. 

Most white girls dont like Asian guys ...unless you are some fu-ken Kpop. U can do a billion monkey tricks for them everyday ..if they dont like you THEY DONT LIKE YOU PERIOD. 

yellow_hat Jul 8 '12

Quote from zinthia i love pizza too :)

So what are you saying? you love white Italian guys? lol or that you like white dole. lol
mrcontradiction Jul 9 '12
Quote from yellow_hat

Quote from mrcontradiction Additionally, it doesn't help to sit here and write about how hard it is to meet white women. Get outside go to a bar, find a meetup, take yoga, go to a museum, stop one on the street and tell her she's gorgeous, etc. Men are supposed to make the first move. So go make one! No woman, white, brown, blue, yellow, black is ever going to come up to you and make the first move. Unless maybe she's a classmate or friend who's madly in love with you OR....if you're Brad Pitt. 

Most white girls dont like Asian guys ...unless you are some fu-ken Kpop. U can do a billion monkey tricks for them everyday ..if they dont like you THEY DONT LIKE YOU PERIOD. 

Actually I do. I go out and hit on white girls all the time. Yes I get rejected but so do big white guys and black guys and whatever other colors are out there. Women get hit on by a lot of creeps and jerks especially in social settings so sometimes they might have their bitch shield up. And how do you know most white girls don't like Asian guys? How many have you asked out? Has a girl ever rejected you by saying I'm not interested because you are asian? Yes, you are correct in saying that if a woman doesn't like you, then she doesn't like you. But there are millions of women around you. Find one that likes you. No woman is ever going to walk up to you and throw her heart at you. You must win it. You sit here and say white women don't like you or they only like kpop guys. Well how about asian women? How much luck do you have with them? I imagine not much because instead of doing something to change your state, you are sitting here complaining about women not liking you. If you want a good woman, you must first make yourself a good man. Just work on improving yourself and at the same time, your ability to talk to women. You know what comes to those who wait?....Nothing. I'm still scared shitless when approaching women. But I still do it and it gets easier everytime. =) I was in DT Seattle two nights ago. Half the couples in there were white girls with asian dudes. And no they were not kpop dudes. I was standing by the bar with my buds and a blonde came up to me and said hi and asked me to dance. So stop being so whiny and self defeatist because you know who finds that attractive? NOBODY. Good luck~
dreambelieve Jul 10 '12

Quote from yellow_hat

Quote from mrcontradiction
Additionally, it doesn't help to sit here and write about how hard it is to meet white women. Get outside go to a bar, find a meetup, take yoga, go to a museum, stop one on the street and tell her she's gorgeous, etc. Men are supposed to make the first move. So go make one! No woman, white, brown, blue, yellow, black is ever going to come up to you and make the first move. Unless maybe she's a classmate or friend who's madly in love with you OR....if you're Brad Pitt. 

Perhaps I'm just an oddity but I definitely feel like an actual white girl's opinion needs to be tossed into this. Some white girls do like dating Asian men but it's not for everyone. Just like not every girl is attracted to black men or white men. It's a preference for what you find attractive. You can't know if a girl likes Asian guys without trying. As for me, I actually do approach guys. I have made the first move on several occasions. Personally, I miss how dating was when I was younger. When a guy actually approached the girl. Now many guys expect the girl to do the chasing and I'm so over that.

dreambelieve Jul 10 '12
Most self proclaimed "nice guys" aren't actually nice guys, simply aren't attractive to the girls they are interested in or let people walk all over them and use the "nice guys finish last" as an excuse. 

At some point you have to step back and look at it with fresh eyes.  I have a lot of male friends who have seen things differently after doing this but many who still live by that old saying.  In all honesty, you simply weren't what that girl needed at that point in her life. 

Personally, I don't want to take care of a guy.  I'm not looking to be his mother.  :)

dreambelieve Jul 10 '12
Perverted minds are the best ones.  :D  My friends and family joke that I have "sucker" tattooed across my forehead because I am too nice to people and do so much charity work.  Yet somehow I'm still single.  Go figure. 
dreambelieve Jul 10 '12

Not let people know I'm helpful?  That's a bit hard.  My friends tend to already know how I am.  Hence my heading to a planning event tonight for charity.  ha ha.

dreambelieve Jul 10 '12
I left Chicago for a year and a half and I couldn't get back soon enough.  I'm a bit addicted to this place.
dreambelieve Jul 10 '12
Yes it's home sweet home.  I can't imagine being anywhere but here right now.  Winters may suck but the summers make it worth it.
dreambelieve Jul 10 '12
Snow is fine.  I hate the single digit weather and below.  I like to feel my fingers and toes. 
yellow_hat Jul 10 '12

Quote from mrcontradiction
Quote from yellow_hat

Actually I do. I go out and hit on white girls all the time. Yes I get rejected but so do big white guys and black guys and whatever other colors are out there. Women get hit on by a lot of creeps and jerks especially in social settings so sometimes they might have their bitch shield up. And how do you know most white girls don't like Asian guys? How many have you asked out? Has a girl ever rejected you by saying I'm not interested because you are asian? Yes, you are correct in saying that if a woman doesn't like you, then she doesn't like you. But there are millions of women around you. Find one that likes you. No woman is ever going to walk up to you and throw her heart at you. You must win it. You sit here and say white women don't like you or they only like kpop guys. Well how about asian women? How much luck do you have with them? I imagine not much because instead of doing something to change your state, you are sitting here complaining about women not liking you. If you want a good woman, you must first make yourself a good man. Just work on improving yourself and at the same time, your ability to talk to women. You know what comes to those who wait?....Nothing. I'm still scared shitless when approaching women. But I still do it and it gets easier everytime. =) I was in DT Seattle two nights ago. Half the couples in there were white girls with asian dudes. And no they were not kpop dudes. I was standing by the bar with my buds and a blonde came up to me and said hi and asked me to dance. So stop being so whiny and self defeatist because you know who finds that attractive? NOBODY. Good luck~

I am not sitting and complaining. I am just stating the facts and I didn't say all white girls don't like Asian guys. 

There is no point in talking about this topic if you are being all psycho on me. I never disrespected you in any way so chill out dude. 

dreambelieve Jul 10 '12
Too bad staying inside with hot chocolate gets boring when you're single.  :(
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »