as a AM, really hard to find a WF | Forum

sashat Apr 29 '16

Quote from JaeB91 I'm sure where you live has a lot to do with it.  In places where there aren't many Asians (i.e. midwest states) more women WANT and DESIRE to date them lol... rather than somewhere else (i.e. California) where there are tons of Asians 
my experience is different:

in the US deep south area, there are very few asians and you only find more rednecks upthere  they have no desire to know about asian or other oriental culture  at all. Even someone from New York told me that he had to deal with some trouble makers up there ..have you ever noticed this KKK group in the southern states ? their fingers are everywhere there ....I saw it everywhere. Believe this 

In California there are tons of asians and the AMWF are more  seen  than in Mississippi or Tennessee   

The Forum post is edited by sashat Apr 29 '16
Terence May 7 '16
My parents didn't allow me to find a girlfriend when I go to school. Now I am a college senior and I dont know what kind of girl I should date once I graduate. Absolutely clueless. In fact, I study electrical engineering and there are more guys than girls in my class. (30:1) However, some white men asked me out but I rejected cuz I wasn't feeling comfortable going out with WM.
Amira Oct 11 '16
that goes both ways )) its hard to find a person you would like to be with in general )) 

so.. meet people, know each other better and explore what you really want )

Miketo Nov 11 '16

Quote from Melodymaker I feel like some white girls are pickyy... hmmm

People are picky.  Stop making an excuse.  Successful people get rejected a lot.  If you keep on asking women out you will improve yourself socially and eventually one will say yes.  When you have a girlfriend you will appreciate her more because you had to go through hardship and your girlfriend will feel special because you were willing to go through a lot of struggles.
Miketo Nov 11 '16

Quote from Andy To be honest, difficulty in finding a partner works both ways. Being a WF it's incredibly hard to find a AM in general. There are many where i live and i know all the areas where they seem to be mostly around...i like to hang there...but no luck. There are also a large amount in my college and yet still no luck. I'm probably the weird person who stares a lot. Not that i don't talk to AM, i do but the majority of AM's here hang with AF and date AF and so when they are in the same college, you know who's off the market and what ethnicity they go for. (my college anyway)

There is also places like China Town and oriental food stores/restaurants but it's very difficult because being of my age (sadly) i have even more difficulty because many Asians have "baby faces" and so are looking 18-20 when really they're 29. It would be super creepy for an Asian male of 29 to be approached by a slightly confused woman.

When AM say that women only want Asians because of kpop and only want a kpop guy, i won't disagree, there are women like that, but to be honest, when people think that WF only want Asians for kpop it makes it hard as some Asians i have spoke to find women who like Kpop to be off putting because they think they are a substitute for their "real oppa".

It would be nice to find AM's that are my age that like WF and are single but in your opinion

Would you like for a woman to be the one to approach you?

What if she wasn't your type but persistent?

What would you say would be the best way to spark up a conversation?
I believe it's inappropriate to walk up to a guy and say "hi, i saw you from across the road, i really like Asians and baby you beautiful, now that i got that out the way can i get your digits" *has phone out on adding new contacts*

(This is all my opinion)

Don't be so serious.  Just be friends with people.  Approach Asian men even if you're not their type.  When you become friends they might introduce you to another Asian friend or even a cousin.

annam Dec 13 '16

I think Asian guys are hot.  I hate that I am currently living in a very non-diverse area as I don't have much opportunity to meet Asian men.  I have Asian female friends who easily fall into dating wm.  And yes I think Korean men are especially hot but it still counts what is in the inside too.
alanc2 Jan 6
I'm in California, and there are plenty of WF that are either into Asian Culture, or at least seem interested in Asian guys. Thats at least my experience, it seems everywhere I go whether its the mall or the store I always seem to see Asian Guys with White Girls! I'm in awe, but not really whenever I see a WF i find attractive I just go up to her and tell her just that. If she is into me as well, its easy and she will continue the conservation naturally, if not that's okay too. I just tell her to have a nice day and we'll go our own ways, really that is no such thing as rejection and you can't expect all WF to be into you, but the ones that are.... you better hold on to them =)
gnossienneno1 Jan 13
Quote from mrcontradiction Additionally, it doesn't help to sit here and write about how hard it is to meet white women. Get outside go to a bar, find a meetup, take yoga, go to a museum, stop one on the street and tell her she's gorgeous, etc. Men are supposed to make the first move. So go make one! No woman, white, brown, blue, yellow, black is ever going to come up to you and make the first move. Unless maybe she's a classmate or friend who's madly in love with you OR....if you're Brad Pitt. 
What he said.
Sue Jan 30
I have dated mostly Asian males, American and otherwise....But I also lived in Korea...And I used to not be picky at all... however, I've grown to be more picky and that's a good thing. I'm tired of meeting and holding onto immature jerks who complain about the stupidest things or use me for this and that. It doesn't matter how young I look... I shouldn't date college guys, Asian or not. LOL... Sorry, I have had weird experiences. The generalizations I hear about people, be it about white girls or Asian guys or other is really appalling. And if one more person asks me why I date Asian guys... even after living and traveling abroad they still don't understand it...Let's just say I no longer answer this question. Some girls who normally wouldn't date an Asian guy do make acceptions... Like my bff who dated a long haired Filipino after I broke up with him. Who also happened to be her estranged hubby's bandmate and tennant. Lifestyles of the broke and crazy. Turned out to be chicks before d.... Well .... What is the point? Don't find yourself becoming so desperate to date anyone - white girl or Asian guy -or else you'll find yourself in in the middle of a drama. I myself travel with a lot of baggage, and not just what I'm physically trying to carry either. 
kevind Jan 30

Quote from kpopdbzgirl18 WF?
White Female = WF
Beanie Jan 30
Quote from Sue I have dated mostly Asian males, American and otherwise....But I also lived in Korea...And I used to not be picky at all... however, I've grown to be more picky and that's a good thing. I'm tired of meeting and holding onto immature jerks who complain about the stupidest things or use me for this and that. It doesn't matter how young I look... I shouldn't date college guys, Asian or not. LOL... Sorry, I have had weird experiences. The generalizations I hear about people, be it about white girls or Asian guys or other is really appalling. And if one more person asks me why I date Asian guys... even after living and traveling abroad they still don't understand it...Let's just say I no longer answer this question. Some girls who normally wouldn't date an Asian guy do make acceptions... Like my bff who dated a long haired Filipino after I broke up with him. Who also happened to be her estranged hubby's bandmate and tennant. Lifestyles of the broke and crazy. Turned out to be chicks before d.... Well .... What is the point? Don't find yourself becoming so desperate to date anyone - white girl or Asian guy -or else you'll find yourself in in the middle of a drama. I myself travel with a lot of baggage, and not just what I'm physically trying to carry either. 
Yesss do you and you will eventually find someone who's hand will fit the spaces between yours or fingers... You know what I meant haha 
TammyFaye Feb 2
I am a WF and I find it extremely hard to find AM where I live. That is why I turn to these kind of sites. I've dated an AM once but that was 10 years ago. Apparently I am not that attractive? 
TammyFaye Feb 11
I know the feeling. I can't even get an AM to look my way. Persistence is my only advice. One day we will get what we are all looking for. 
kevind Feb 21
I'd approach If only I could view your profile and saw you out in public!? :D
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7