asian girls will smother you | Forum

vincent91 Apr 26 '13
i wouldnt say im particularly experienced in the dating world. a couple of girls here and there, out of the girls iv dated, iv been out with three asian chicks, two of which threatened to commit suicide.. and the last one, the one im currently dating, is driving me nuts! now i wana suicide! fml just had to rant abit there. 
Share:
Jessica09 Apr 27 '13
wow thats horrible, wish you better luck in the future
Nocturnal Jun 12 '13
I think all girls will smother you if you don't meet the ones you can click with haha.. It's not the race, it's the personality.
Virtuallover May 15 '14
If they smother you, you we a good lover and she cannot get enough of you. And that is a bad thing? If they don't that means your a bad lover and they don't care, I would take it as a compliment.
nirv78 Mar 20 '16
Dump her ass and go get another Asian girl who doesn't smother you... The right way
JaeB91 Apr 29 '16
anyone who threatens suicide is not mentally stable.  I wouldn't say it is an Asian woman thing, because white chicks do that too.  And white men, my last boyfriend was white and he threatened that.. Never had Asian guy threaten suicide. 
sashat Apr 29 '16

Quote from vincent91 i wouldnt say im particularly experienced in the dating world. a couple of girls here and there, out of the girls iv dated, iv been out with three asian chicks, two of which threatened to commit suicide.. and the last one, the one im currently dating, is driving me nuts! now i wana suicide! fml just had to rant abit there. 
you sound that you are still young and very immature
tangning Mar 21
"物以类聚;人以群分"  :)
pawie May 30
Have you check yourself & see if you sabotage the relationship. I had a case where someone told me their girlfriend is crazy just because they jeopardise their relationship themselves unknowingly. If you're still young, deal with it. 

However, if you're mature enough & can afford therapist... YAY!