Dream Job | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Jobs/Careers
Sue Jan 27
Dream job would be Art Therapist ...I would really like to help people but don't really believe that traditional forms of therapy are always the best choice. My current job is teaching English online for a company, I'd rather be able to work for myself. I'm currently taking psychology classes online to meet requirements for an MA at a local Med School because that's the only program in my area for this specific job.
The Forum post is edited by Sue Jan 27
kevind Jan 29

Quote from Sue Dream job would be Art Therapist ...I would really like to help people but don't really believe that traditional forms of therapy are always the best choice. My current job is teaching English online for a company, I'd rather be able to work for myself. I'm currently taking psychology classes online to meet requirements for an MA at a local Med School because that's the only program in my area for this specific job.
That's a very interesting job and a selfless one at that. Those are all admirable, I don't know too many people who would want to do that kind of career field. 
It's so fascinating "Art Therapist", as there is so much in beauty areas we cannot even imagine to look. Like for example, If you were to ask a common person "what is it you see when you look at a mural?" A common person could answer that they only see colors? But to the another person's eyes they see the fine detail in shading, the textures used to blend the colors, and the beautiful linear lines used in the mural. Sorry for the rambling  
It was just a fancy way for me to appreciate hearing about your dream career. ^^
raddbeth Jan 31
My dream job would be to work as a librarian at a Korean university helping students learning English pick out books to read. It's a job that doesn't even exist, which is why it's a dream. :)

Goal job is travel writer.

Pages: « 1 2