HEY GIRL !!!! What do you think about Asian guy ? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Turtle Jan 12 '16

I'm not talking about an Asian guy who grew up in USA (or Europe) . They were born in USA , grow up in USA , think like Americans , ......... In my opinion , they are 90% Americans .

I'm talking about an Asian guy who grew up in Asian . For example :

I'm Vietnamese , come from Da Nang - Vietnam . I lived 19 years 9 months in Vietnam . I'm 100 % Asian .I make sure I think different , act different ,..... from Asian guy who grew up in USA.

What do you think about a guy like me? Have you ever come into contact with an Asian guy like that ?

I'm so sorry about my English

The Forum post is edited by Turtle Jan 14 '16
Share:
Chococat Jan 13 '16
First I'd like to preface with the fact that each country has its own unique and beautiful culture. There are variations in attitudes and behaviors based on where a person is from, but to simplify and stay with your question I'm going to keep things general.

I have to say that I tend to prefer guys who are from an Asian culture vs guys who are super westernized. That being said, it really depends on the person. I have to admit that I think Asian guys are so much more physically attractive than western men, and that does influence my thinking lol but I care most about personality <3

I like more introverted men, who have a deep or sweet personality that they only share with people they trust. I also love guys with a funny or cute side to their personality. Also guys who are intelligent, and are not intimidated by a smart girl. Basically I prefer the way men from an Asian country tend to come across to me, and I'm not into the stereotypical western macho guy thing lol 

I think Asian culture is alive and well in America, it's just different from the original roots. The stereotypical American culture is something that most people think of, but there are many sub cultures that create a bit of a melting pot here, as well as in many other western countries. Over all, I would not exclude people based on where they lived or grew up. I just love Asian couture where ever it may be, in my country or not, and sharing cultural experiences is so much fun. <3

As far as your last question goes, you seem cute and interesting to me. I'm sure many western women would be interested in you. It just depends on the person =)

The Forum post is edited by Chococat Jan 13 '16
i agree with her. Though i tend to like less introverted guys, the western ones just seem to be more brutish and act as if they can get away with it all just because they are asian [at least from my own personal experience]. I have found way more respect from 'true asians' than the ones who become westernized I can even add from my personal life experience that i USED TO like my stepmother [from the Philipeans]... until she because westernized. she became greedy, condescending and played up the "i'm not from here. i dont know your ways" for years and even now from time to time still does. Whenever i could go to places that were more heavily concentrated with immigrated asian [china town, ect.] they were always so sweet and helpful, sneaking me treats when i was little. I miss getting the white rabbit candies haha
lilykinz Feb 13 '16
I prefer men who are truly Asian, meaning they are not just of Asian ethnicity but they also grew up in an eastern culture. I've dated men who moved to USA or Canada early in life, and they are in general very similar to  any other race who grew up here. Western men, in general, I have found to be much more self centered. Eastern men, in general, in my experience are more like gentlemen. They treat me like a lady. They court me. They have a sweet gentleness and yet they seem strong inside. This is different than western men, in a good way. 
Paulng Mar 18 '16
Ladies, are you looking for a controlable pet actually?
nirv78 Mar 20 '16
Yes, controllable pet... Hahaha lol
Dean May 4
i Found much positive Value based on what you just said about the things adorable from Asian men, I think every culture do have their best characteristic expressed come out from Asian men especially they who still Lived in their  native country, Not to say  that Most Asian men lived and study in Western country tends to be more westernized, but just we Can somehow feel the differences , Thank you, Yours, dean :)
Quote from Chococat First I'd like to preface with the fact that each country has its own unique and beautiful culture. There are variations in attitudes and behaviors based on where a person is from, but to simplify and stay with your question I'm going to keep things general.

I have to say that I tend to prefer guys who are from an Asian culture vs guys who are super westernized. That being said, it really depends on the person. I have to admit that I think Asian guys are so much more physically attractive than western men, and that does influence my thinking lol but I care most about personality <3

I like more introverted men, who have a deep or sweet personality that they only share with people they trust. I also love guys with a funny or cute side to their personality. Also guys who are intelligent, and are not intimidated by a smart girl. Basically I prefer the way men from an Asian country tend to come across to me, and I'm not into the stereotypical western macho guy thing lol 

I think Asian culture is alive and well in America, it's just different from the original roots. The stereotypical American culture is something that most people think of, but there are many sub cultures that create a bit of a melting pot here, as well as in many other western countries. Over all, I would not exclude people based on where they lived or grew up. I just love Asian couture where ever it may be, in my country or not, and sharing cultural experiences is so much fun. <3

As far as your last question goes, you seem cute and interesting to me. I'm sure many western women would be interested in you. It just depends on the person =)

The Forum post is edited by Dean May 4
Dean May 4
Wow, Heloo, it's so very Nice to hear this from you. We Asian Men should be Flattered, Thank you Lilykinz, Wishes, dean:)
Quote from lilykinz I prefer men who are truly Asian, meaning they are not just of Asian ethnicity but they also grew up in an eastern culture. I've dated men who moved to USA or Canada early in life, and they are in general very similar to  any other race who grew up here. Western men, in general, I have found to be much more self centered. Eastern men, in general, in my experience are more like gentlemen. They treat me like a lady. They court me. They have a sweet gentleness and yet they seem strong inside. This is different than western men, in a good way.