Hey guys... Ideal body type? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
QueenandCommander Jun 22 '16
What is your ideal body type for a woman?

For me, I prefer guys who are leaner and athletically built.

But what about for women?

I myself am curvy (38/32G, 28, 39) and toned.

The Forum post is edited by QueenandCommander Jun 22 '16
Share:
I am more of a athletic/fit body but my type is anyone who has a great smile and can laugh with me, and lives somewhat of a healthy lifestyle.

joestarbill Jul 12 '16

I consider myself an average body type.

I don't really have a preference when it comes to ideal body type for women, but if I had to choose one, probably ... slim.

hajagecko Oct 12 '16
i have dated an athletic girl, and just got out of relationship with a slim girl. I prefer the slim girl body type....
Mrevilandy Oct 13 '16
I like some curves. 
Amira Oct 22 '16
lol.... i do not like beer belly as for guys)) muscles are great... but too much is ugly ^^ so cant really tell.. everyone is unique

for girls... lol... they need to be themselves.... ) and stop complexing about how big they are. Obesity is not good for anyone, and being healthy should be the first priority ^^ 

Miketo Nov 11 '16
I'm an old guy here but I'll tell you any ways.  It really doesn't matter as long she is feminine and physically active.  Sure it is nice to have a fit woman but I like curvy women too.
Tonygrrr Nov 11 '16
Thin but  curvaceous
Yellowfellow Dec 24 '16
Some meat in the right places...Curvy is ideal, long legs, nice rear..
denzely Jan 2
I prefer Curvy. 

Gandewa Apr 22
Quote from Livelovelaughadventures I am more of a athletic/fit body but my type is anyone who has a great smile and can laugh with me, and lives somewhat of a healthy lifestyle.

Nice one Bro. Hohaho
Gandewa Apr 22
Don't know why but blonde girls will hit my eyes first. Lol