I thought WF meant "Western" | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
HabitualDayDreamer Dec 15 '14
As I delve further into the AMWF community the more I begin to learn that for most AM, WF means "White Female" should this be specified more because I'm definitely Western but definitely not White and it seems to be posing a threat to my ability to actually be able to date an Asian man. Anybody have any insights on this? Please be informed I have tried supposed sites created for AMBW, and many of you AM are actually members on that site too, so IDK. 
The Forum post is edited by HabitualDayDreamer Dec 15 '14
Share:
Lifetime
prelude4 Dec 18 '14
Why limit to White female? I mean, why not enlarge the pool to include all female? I mean there are asian female western male site out there where all male from different culture/race are welcome. Why not have the same thing for asian male?
HabitualDayDreamer Dec 22 '14
I'm going off what the AM seem to prefer (as mentioned many times in several posts) where the men refer to WF as meaning white female.. or stating that they have "White fever", not by any limitation I have set. It is just an observation. I thought that WF meant Western but for many it means White. That's what I was referring to. 
Lifetime
prelude4 Dec 22 '14
absolutely. WF should mean western female not white female. I think this site is setting a good example. and you non white female should spread the word out about this site so more black, hispanic and asian female will sign up here.
yutaa Dec 22 '14
I will definitely prefer it if WF means "western". I'm open to every race.
nostain Dec 24 '14
i thought wf stand for wet female. no, am i wrong? lol
HabitualDayDreamer Jan 3 '15
LOL U guys are awesome !!!! ok glad to hear that there are open minded guys on the site. I feel better thanks
nostain Jan 11 '15
i don't know that i'm that awesome. "wet" can mean anything. you know what i mean.
Miketo Nov 12 '16

Quote from HabitualDayDreamer I'm going off what the AM seem to prefer (as mentioned many times in several posts) where the men refer to WF as meaning white female.. or stating that they have "White fever", not by any limitation I have set. It is just an observation. I thought that WF meant Western but for many it means White. That's what I was referring to. 

I prefer feminine women.  Race isn't going to matter for me.   Mind you I'm an old man. lol
OrionPax Dec 16 '16
Don't be discouraged.  I have dated two Black girls before.  I find Black girls to be just as attractive as White girls.  That said, I have also dated Hispanic and White girls.  My preference is to date, and eventually marry, a woman of different race and culture to my own.  It doesn't matter the race or culture.  I just find other cultures and lifestyles more interesting.  That's why I moved to the US in the first place!  If I were more comfortable in my own culture, I would've stayed in my country of origin.
tangning Mar 20
For dating particularly, I would think WF more as a white female (European) other than western female. Actually I am not even sure what western female exactly means. Women who was brought up within a western culture?

If it is not for dating, then I accept whoever that is raised in western culture as a westerner.

Gandewa Apr 22
Quote from HabitualDayDreamer As I delve further into the AMWF community the more I begin to learn that for most AM, WF means "White Female" should this be specified more because I'm definitely Western but definitely not White and it seems to be posing a threat to my ability to actually be able to date an Asian man. Anybody have any insights on this? Please be informed I have tried supposed sites created for AMBW, and many of you AM are actually members on that site too, so IDK. 
Wow, you just read my mind. I just told this thing in other forum. Mostly AM here are white boy, and for sure I'm not in that category. Haha.