Maybe I'm just not attactive to Asian men? | Forum

TammyFaye Feb 2
Hello, my name is Tammy. I am attracted to Asian men but I can't find any that are interested. I've dated an Asian man before but that was 10 years ago. It's not easy finding AM where I live. I don't know, maybe I'm just not attractive enough. I'm not fat (120lbs) and I'm not tall (5'2"). What is it that turns AM away from me? 
Share:
Lack of confidence maybe.
TammyFaye Feb 2
I have confidence and I'm outgoing. I like to conversate and I'm open to new things. 
Engali Feb 27
It sounds like a problem  with finding enough Asian men. I mean, you yourself said that there aren't that many where you live. You can't get a good sense of how attractive Asian men in general find you based off of a small sample. I can't view your profile pic, but you certainly look cute in your avatar. My bet is on finding more since you can't reasonably expect all Asian men to find you attractive. Also, I think Asian American men will be more open/receptive to you. 
tangning Mar 21
If you want my honest opinion, I personally like girls that are a little taller, 170-175 (cm) would be perfect (5'7" - 5'9" ?). It does not matter she is a European girl or a Chinese girl.

Being a white girl does not give one a free pass which would be absolutely attractive to all Asian men. For me European girls look exotic (good exotic), but many Chines girls are just as beautiful. So aside from being exotic, I think there are definitely many things that are also important, like intelligence, personality, education, mentality.......Of course it also depends on who you date. Asian men are very very different. That is why I really prefer people call only me Chinese instead of Asian. 

Just my personal opinion, and hope it helps. 

pawie May 30

Quote from TammyFaye Hello, my name is Tammy. I am attracted to Asian men but I can't find any that are interested. I've dated an Asian man before but that was 10 years ago. It's not easy finding AM where I live. I don't know, maybe I'm just not attractive enough. I'm not fat (120lbs) and I'm not tall (5'2"). What is it that turns AM away from me? 
I'm not sure what's your target market. From my understanding, I always generalise traditional mindset asians to like submissive girl who like to appear frail as they are like uhhh... easy prey to put it frankly. They feed from the feeling of superiority. I myself would assume any white girl to be very smart & capable that if i ask any question i might risk embarrassing myself for being incompetent.

Like what tangning said personally I also prefer anyone close to my height 169cm minus a slight nod so... 164cm ish maybe.

So my tip would be:
1. Be initiative in conversation starters.
2. Be supportive & interested in whatever shit his interests may be.
Hang in there, I do know some hot AM are out there if you look further.

Quote from TammyFaye Hello, my name is Tammy. I am attracted to Asian men but I can't find any that are interested. I've dated an Asian man before but that was 10 years ago. It's not easy finding AM where I live. I don't know, maybe I'm just not attractive enough. I'm not fat (120lbs) and I'm not tall (5'2"). What is it that turns AM away from me? 
Hi Tammy, I think you are fine. You just need to talk to those people who are open to date non-Asian girls. It does not matter how many AM live around you. Even if you go to an Asian country, there just not that many would like non-Asian girls. Have you tried to talk to some users here? 
JSae Sep 18
You just need to ignore the dating aspect and have a good time.  Let the good stuff happen naturally.  I can't see your profile, but I'd totally take you out on the town and fill your belly with laughter (and food).  LOL
jeff1425 Sep 27
Asian men are more of a niche market. We do not readily expect women of other races to like us. Second, people generally date within their own race. If you look past us and pretend not to be interested, then we expect you don't want anything to do with us. Asians do not have the mindset that you are some sort of creepy stalker just because you smiled at us. We are the type that are initially shy, so we do get flattered if you express interest. We won't find you creepy or crazy
The Forum post is edited by jeff1425 Sep 27