Question for my ladies? What country is the hottest asian man you know from? USA Hk China Korea Vietnam Philippines? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
SweetNsaurkraut Dec 11 '13
Question for my ladies? What country is the hottest asian man you know from? USA Hk China Korea Vietnam Philippines? And why?
Share:
LeafCutter Dec 29 '13
I think there are hot guys in all the 'asian races', but I've always been more attracted to Vietnamese, Chinese and Korean guys. Don't ask me why. Must be the facial features I guess *shrugs*
eastcoast7 Apr 2 '14
Quote from LeafCutter I think there are hot guys in all the 'asian races', but I've always been more attracted to Vietnamese, Chinese and Korean guys. Don't ask me why. Must be the facial features I guess *shrugs*

Are there many Asian guys in Norway?
evedelirious Jan 30 '15
I think they all have some handsome men, but I generally prefer Chinese men's features over all.
thecountryofhearts Feb 1 '15
Hottest asian man I know is from the Philippines. But asian men from all over are attractive. 
AaronBaby Feb 2 '15
I'm Asian man
Persaeus Feb 3 '15
My ideal guy is from Thailand
NinaBento Feb 11 '15
For me Japanese and perhaps Chinese, but I'm probably biased lol.
SuperJ Oct 24 '15
Hey what's up?
Terrabyte Oct 27 '15
Korea, Thailand, and Vietnam ;)
manuc Oct 28 '15
Japan :)
lilykinz Nov 22 '15
My personal preference are the east Asian guys: Korean, Japanese, some Chinese.  There are cute guys in every race and nationality, but in general I am attracted to the east Asian facial  features and skin tones, plus there seem to be a lot more guys who are on the taller side (178cm and up). Since I'm 169cm, height is important to me.  
Chococat Jan 12 '16
Korea, Japan, China <3

Still, it really depends on the person. I've just seen more romantic movies from those places.

The Forum post is edited by Chococat Jan 12 '16
visualrez Jan 17 '16
I feel like I'm late to the party. womp womp 
Tonygrrr Oct 29 '16
Quote from Persaeus My ideal guy is from Thailand
Lol,, omg stop drooling kitty cat 
Amira Nov 4 '16
depends on the person a lot. But i prefer guys taller than me.. that is not hard tho.. i'm 164 cm... there is some charm in any "classical" appearance... 

Character would be the main factor tho

Lifetime
RichardS Dec 9 '16
Interesting topic. But I think that both external as well as internal qualities matter. That's also true to girls. Personally, I'm looking for the whole package so to speak.
Tonygrrr Dec 11 '16
Quote from LeafCutter I think there are hot guys in all the 'asian races', but I've always been more attracted to Vietnamese, Chinese and Korean guys. Don't ask me why. Must be the facial features I guess *shrugs*
Yellowfellow Dec 24 '16
Honguk!
Sue Jan 22

Quote from Yellowfellow Honguk!
LOL no one asked u to vote for yourself!

I'd have to agree. But I traveled Japan, Singapore and Taiwan and saw attractive guys in those places too. 

Pages: 1 2 »