Single parent issues | Forum

Kgirl93 Aug 2 '16
Single parent issues

Who'd date single parents? Out of curiosity 
Share:
xjflyy Aug 2 '16
I have and I would. I dated a Caucasian girl with three kids. They were awesome. 
Hwangley Aug 20 '16
Why not ? they need love like everybody else !
Amira Oct 11 '16
well... big families are fun )  you date with a person, and a lot of people anyway are afraid of taking any responsibility. People who are ok to date without any conditions are mature and worth dating. 
Miketo Nov 11 '16
Dating a single mother isn't a good thing.  In South Korea single mothers are not celebrated like here.  In South Korea women who are single mothers are immoral. Single mothers can do a lot of damage to society, not saying it's entirely their fault, men too are also responsible.

The thing with single mothers is that they tend to sleep around.  I knew several guys who dated single mothers and they would never do it again.  One was babysitting for her and he found out she was going out clubbing .

Dammit, Janet! Don't date single mothers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj1pVyQ1E3w
LeesaZT Nov 11 '16
I am a single Mother and I am proud to be so. My Son has grown in to an amazing person, well educated, smart, good morals, funny and he is my best friend. To state that that single mothers sleep around and can do damage to society is a load of rubbish and offensive. I became a single mother when I was 6 months pregnant due to a horrible situation that was out of our control, I have never cheated on anyone in my life or had loads of men around my son. Being a single parent whether you are male or female is a hard job, we should be celebrated not judged. Don't tar people with the same brush, not cool. Rant over :) HAVE A GREAT DAY x
Miketo Nov 11 '16
Sorry generally this isn't true. Look at the black community which is plagued by single mothers. About 70% of black women are single mothers. I am talking bout the ones had children of wedlock. I don't know how you can be proud when ideally children need both parents. Generally speaking my statement is true I'm not saying this based on what I think it is. I have reached this. Obviously not all there's is enough single mothers with different baby daddies. Black Women: 59 Percent Have Multiple Babies’ Daddies, Study Shows http://www.beyondblackwhite.com/...iple-fathers-im-one/

The Truth About Sex: Facts You Won't Believe Are True!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um3EmS9DKsI
The Forum post is edited by Miketo Nov 11 '16
LeesaZT Nov 11 '16
So what about single mothers and single fathers who's partner's have passed away? You can't group everyone in to one category, it's unfair. As for those single mothers who are left to look after their children alone because the father has run out on them, they have no choice in the matter, the man gets off with it because he is a man but the woman is labelled as person who sleeps around and cheats? Come on now lol You can post as many links and statistics as you want, everyone's situation is different. I have to say the friends you were talking about that have had bad experiences with single mothers maybe need to look at their dating habits. Thank you for this debate, it's interesting to talk about differences in opinion :)
Miketo Nov 11 '16

Quote from LeesaZT So what about single mothers and single fathers who's partner's have passed away? You can't group everyone in to one category, it's unfair. As for those single mothers who are left to look after their children alone because the father has run out on them, they have no choice in the matter, the man gets off with it because he is a man but the woman is labelled as person who sleeps around and cheats? Come on now lol You can post as many links and statistics as you want, everyone's situation is different. I have to say the friends you were talking about that have had bad experiences with single mothers maybe need to look at their dating habits. Thank you for this debate, it's interesting to talk about differences in opinion :)

I'm talking society as a whole.  A lot of single mom aren't single due to death of their parnter or their partners run off.  In fact I was this documentary where black women said they didn't want to marry a man.

You're not being logical.  There will be exception to the rule however it's more common.  Feminism taught women it's cool to divorce and being a single mother.

Women and men do sleep around, not just single mothers.  But the problem as she continues she will probably have more children.  For you information many women are having sex before marriage.  If these women closed their legs shut they would be more selective who they are marrying.

It like saying smoking causes cancer generally speaking and statically speak it is true but all people who smoke gets cancer.  For example George Burns didn't get cancer from smoking and lived very long time.  Still you can deny the fact smoking causes cancer, there is enough.  Same with single mothers.  Yes some men do run but were these women married to begin with? Did she have sex with him before marriage.  You see people with more morals are less likely to do  these things.
You talk to men's rights and they will tell many men can't see their children.  Some of these commit suicide.   Some end up homeless and some are just broke from legal battles.  On top of that some men are falsely accused of rape, domestic abuse or child
 molestation.  In most cases divorce isn't due to abuse  but to either cheating, boredom or just not happy anymore.
Also some men are walking away because women are being combative.
My father was a single father for a short duration.  My mom left us and he had to take care of me.  He ended up having sex with a woman while he was drunk.  This woman was taking care of me when she wasn't working in the company my father worked with.
The truth is my father kept it a secret and my father told us the truth because my sister pressured him to telling the family.

i still hold my ground.  Sure your situation or others are the exception to the rule but it's the majority.  We all generalize believe it or  not this website is a good example.
LeesaZT Nov 14 '16
Ok yes I understand where you are coming from. I just wanted to get across that there are exceptions to the rule. I have male friends who have been through horrendous times with their baby mothers and I am totally against that kind of behaviour, I also have male friends who are single Dads and do an amazing job! There are some vindictive women out there who will stop at nothing to gain revenge, I however am not one of those and there are plenty of us single mothers who are not, just wanted to put that out there because we on a whole get bad press which is unfair for us nice ones out there. There are bad Fathers who don't take responsibilities and there are bad Mothers who use the children as a weapon, both are as bad as each other. Anyway thanks again for the discussion and I think we can agree on somethings and agree to disagree on others :) <3
Miketo Nov 16 '16

Quote from LeesaZT Ok yes I understand where you are coming from. I just wanted to get across that there are exceptions to the rule. I have male friends who have been through horrendous times with their baby mothers and I am totally against that kind of behaviour, I also have male friends who are single Dads and do an amazing job! There are some vindictive women out there who will stop at nothing to gain revenge, I however am not one of those and there are plenty of us single mothers who are not, just wanted to put that out there because we on a whole get bad press which is unfair for us nice ones out there. There are bad Fathers who don't take responsibilities and there are bad Mothers who use the children as a weapon, both are as bad as each other. Anyway thanks again for the discussion and I think we can agree on somethings and agree to disagree on others :) <3

I agree with you but there's women who just wanted to end their marriage because they were happy or they felt they lost control.  It's a not a good thing.  A woman can't raise a boy to a man.  A boy needs a good male role model.  I really worry about society.  I was generally speaking and I know how some mothers are using their children as weapons.  I have been in the MRA and MGTOW community.
Feminism celebrates single mothers because they want to divide the gender and this gets me upset.
Most people all they want money and sex.  It is rare for people to want a strong family.