Top 10 countries for single asian guys to meet hot girls | Forum

Lifetime
admin Aug 1 '13

I'm a world traveller. I've been to many countries in Europe, North America and Asia. Based on my experience, in terms of the hotness of the women, how open they are to Asian guys, cost of living, etc, I've complied a list of top 10 destinations for single asian guys to meet hot girls 

1. UK

Hotness of girls

Ease of communication

Attitude towards Asian guys

Cost of living

Girls in UK are simply hot. Blonde girls with bods are everywhere. In general they are more in shape then your average american girls. And they always put up a smile when they see a stranger trying to speak with them.

2. Neatherland

Hotness of girls

Ease of communication

Cost of living

Pretty similar to girls in UK. Girls in europe are generally more open to Asian guys. Most of them speaks english better then your fobby admin.

3. USA

Hotness of girls

Ease of communication

Cost of living

Well if you live in US, you get the best of both world. A bit of asian culture, and a bit of western women, i.e. if you live in the east or west coast of this massive country. Not much experience for the midwest and the south, and not much asian influence in that part of the country either. All in all, american women are sexy, but their attitude towards asian guys can be marginally bitchy, unless you exude the vibe of a sexy, rich, educated guy within the first 3 seconds of meeting a hot women, which in itself is half the battle and a uphilled one, due to the sterotype general american hold towards asian male.

4. Canada

Hotness of girls

Ease of communication

Cost of living

The northern neighbhour of your American counterpart, they are pretty similar to each other. Do you know East asian is the biggest visible minority in canada? To an american, canada is just a little lammer than us, a little colder than us, and a little less populated than us.

5. Bosnia

Hotness of girls

Ease of communication

Cost of living

Lots of burnett, fit and friendly. But if you don't speak their language, you won't get very far, unless you meet some who can speak english. Cost of living is very low there. Beware of the nationalist in the country, they hate everyone who's not bosnian and especially when they see a bosnian girl with an asian guy. Bring a bullet proof vest if you want to feel safe in this country

6. Germany

Hotness of girls

Ease of communication

Cost of living

German girls are asianphiles. They want the exotic asian guys and they got bored of their german boyfriends. Just be ware of the nazis, and learn to speak german and you will do fine there. Very fine.

7. France

Hotness of girls

Ease of communication

Cost of living

Similar to Germany, except if you prefer brunett more than blonde, then you would like France more.

8. Japan

Hotness of girls

Ease of communication

Cost of living

Japanese girls are subs, they make good wife (not trying to sound sexist, just my observation).  They age well and their culture is amazing. But if you dont speak japanese, there will be problems.

9. China

Hotness of girls

Ease of communication

Cost of living

If you don't speak chinese language, then your experience in China will be shit compare to one who can speak the language. Chinese girls are generally less submissive then Japanese and they varie greatly from one end of the country to the other end of the country. But your US dollar can go a very long way in china. Things are extremely cheap there if you avoid all the tourists traps.

10. Ukraine

Hotness of girls

Ease of communication

Cost of living

For the average asian guys, this is where the dream will happen, but for a price. Full of gold diggers. But I have to admit the girls are hot there.

This is it. comments are welcome and chime in if you want.

The Forum post is edited by admin Aug 1 '13
Share:
branok Aug 1 '13
Sorry to be a debbie downer but I find this entire post to be really sexist and overall, dumb. The fact that hotness seems to be the 1st quality listed is saddening to me. In addition, finding a person to click with really has nothing to do with what country you're from; it's all subjective. There are people willing to date asian guys no matter where they're from. And any man who is clueless enough to only want to get with a girl who will date him because she's an "asianphile" shouldn't be dating people in the first place...just my two cent...
Lifetime
admin Aug 1 '13
you are right. i guess to make it even for the girls, maybe one of you girls can make a list of top 10 destinations to meet hot asian guys? I've said it in the post that it's was based on my own experience so of course it's subjective. and lets look at it as jokes, we all know we can't classify people into categories such as asianphile or non asianphile becasue we are all different individuals. But again, look at it as joke. It's sort of like political comics but in a text form. 
Canghai Aug 1 '13

Quote from branok Sorry to be a debbie downer but I find this entire post to be really sexist and overall, dumb. The fact that hotness seems to be the 1st quality listed is saddening to me. In addition, finding a person to click with really has nothing to do with what country you're from; it's all subjective. There are people willing to date asian guys no matter where they're from. And any man who is clueless enough to only want to get with a girl who will date him because she's an "asianphile" shouldn't be dating people in the first place...just my two cent...

considering how personality is not a factor when talking about whole countries, why wouldnt hotness be first? i know dam well it isnt last thats for sure
The Forum post is edited by Canghai Aug 1 '13
branok Aug 1 '13
Quote from admin you are right. i guess to make it even for the girls, maybe one of you girls can make a list of top 10 destinations to meet hot asian guys? I've said it in the post that it's was based on my own experience so of course it's subjective. and lets look at it as jokes, we all know we can't classify people into categories such as asianphile or non asianphile becasue we are all different individuals. But again, look at it as joke. It's sort of like political comics but in a text form. 

Fair enough. Maybe I misinterpreted it as you being serious. 

Quote from Canghai
Quote from branok Sorry to be a debbie downer but I find this entire post to be really sexist and overall, dumb. The fact that hotness seems to be the 1st quality listed is saddening to me. In addition, finding a person to click with really has nothing to do with what country you're from; it's all subjective. There are people willing to date asian guys no matter where they're from. And any man who is clueless enough to only want to get with a girl who will date him because she's an "asianphile" shouldn't be dating people in the first place...just my two cent...

considering how personality is not a factor when talking about whole countries, why wouldnt hotness be first? i know dam well it isnt last thats for sure

Stereotyping personalities based upon countries doesn't make sense as well as stereotyping the looks of the people within the countries either. Why WOULD appearance be first, then? If you consider the other factors that he included, ie, ease of communication, don't you think that'd be a little more important? Oh she's hot but I can't understand a damn word she's saying, I guess we'll just look at each other all day long. Looks aren't always everything.

Lifetime
admin Aug 1 '13

Stereotyping personalities based upon countries doesn't make sense as well as stereotyping the looks of the people within the countries either. Why WOULD appearance be first, then? If you consider the other factors that he included, ie, ease of communication, don't you think that'd be a little more important? Oh she's hot but I can't understand a damn word she's saying, I guess we'll just look at each other all day long. Looks aren't always everything.

while personalities cannot be said to have correlation to nationalities, looks do have a correlation to nationalities. There is definitely higher percentage of blondes in sweden then say italy, for example. So if you prefer blonde, then you will have higher chance of running into one in sweden then in italy. But it's not to say you will not run into a blonde in italy.  Just the probability is lower. And you're right that looks aren't everything. But it's the first thing you see when you meet a stranger. Given everything equal, you will want a person with a better look then one with worse look. 

But then again, it's all subjective. So its all fun and games.

branok Aug 1 '13
Quote from admin

while personalities cannot be said to have correlation to nationalities, looks do have a correlation to nationalities. There is definitely higher percentage of blondes in sweden then say italy, for example. So if you prefer blonde, then you will have higher chance of running into one in sweden then in italy. But it's not to say you will not run into a blonde in italy.  Just the probability is lower. And you're right that looks aren't everything. But it's the first thing you see when you meet a stranger. Given everything equal, you will want a person with a better look then one with worse look. 

But then again, it's all subjective. So its all fun and games.

Okay, I see where you're coming from & I think you get my point of view as well. And I guess upon a casual standpoint, it makes sense to just go for someone based upon appearance because in the long run it won't really make too much of a difference. We're good, we're good.
Lifetime
prelude4 Aug 19 '13
japan is a good place to live, given u know the language. they have good food, cool gadgets and anything you can think of. However, i'm not too fond of earthquake.
shaggy Sep 1 '13
the bits about france, netherland, usa, and canada is pretty spot on. however it really depends on where you go in these countries.
Lifetime
prelude4 Sep 5 '13
also depends on who u meet. But on a superficial basis, it's pretty accurate. However, sometimes i do feel a xenophobe undertone when interacting with the europeans. maybe they just "act" nice to asians just to be polite.
lucyl Sep 10 '13
uuuh, I see you dont realize latinas girl like asians too!!!

you should rate about that topic :P

Lifetime
prelude4 Sep 10 '13

maybe he should. but it's based on his personal experience, maybe he never been to latin america.

Genkikid Sep 23 '13
I think it really varied from country to county, city to city and person to person. But generally speaking, it's a pretty good ref chart for us to take away and explore these countries! 
poke605 Sep 26 '13
Vancouver Canada, cost of living is the highest. 5 stars haha just thought I'd throw that in there. Although I don't see too many AMWF ratio =( here in Vancouver =(
gyx2k Oct 12 '13
Cost of living in Japan is high, very high
mmm Oct 16 '13
 sweden pretty much sealed the deal for me 
Sharanobile Oct 17 '13
Switzerland (;
Sharanobile Oct 17 '13
And uhm. You just made Ukraine girls sound like prostitutes.
fex Oct 21 '13
In general, the less hollywood influence the more receptive the girls are. The more positive Asian media exposure they have the even more receptive they are to Asian men.

A big chunk of the dating problems Asian guys face is due to negative stereotyping in the media. The other part has to due with a general passiveness/shy attitude that shoots themselves in the foot.

Outside of anglo countries that tend to be the most anti-Asian males, you'll get a better shot. Some places like France, parts of Latin america, Eastern Russia, Germany, Denmark are friendlier to Asian men.

Having said that, if you are an attractive and socially normal Asian men, you won't have any problems. You'll face more rejections due to the stereotypes, but it's not big deal. Everyone gets rejected - even the hottest/richest guys.

@sharanobile
Parts of Russia lack job opportunities so there's the mail order bride industry that colors people's perceptions. Sorry. I know gold diggers are a minority, but that's the problem with stereotypes, they'll so easy to fall into.
Korean_Romeo Nov 30 '13
This is very interesting.(Forget opinions coming from branok.  She sounds like she want to deny forsake of denying)  I haven't travelled to all those countries but I definitely have encountered women from so many different countries.  From my personal experiences, I find both French and Russian women to be most open to and favorable toward Asian men than women of other Western countries.(I also find lots of South American women are also very open to and favorable toward Asian men) 
Pages: 1 2 »