Tour company | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Jobs/Careers
Lifetime
admin Jun 25 '13
Another startup idea I have is a tour company. Since we have so many users from all over the world, it's a great resource for tour guides. Any one interested?
Share:
Lifetime
admin Jun 25 '13

chill bro...u sound like ur on caffeine 24/7

what is jcabs idea?

Ebbros16 Jun 25 '13
shotcha, do you realize how insane raising an animal for profit is?

1) the cost of the animal

2) the cost of the food, shelter, and medicine

3) risk of death and disease

4) regulation against exotic animals per state

5) time training this skill into the animal could well be trained into the human being raising it, increasing the potential income of that individual

6) PETA up your ass 24/7

unless you're selling these things for >150,000-$250,000, this sounds like an absolutely asinine idea. 

OppaLover Nov 6 '13

Quote from admin Another startup idea I have is a tour company. Since we have so many users from all over the world, it's a great resource for tour guides. Any one interested?

yea...therefore im learning for a travel agency agent nowadays...but u need much money to start it for insurance and the profit is mostly going to the government as taxes...
mmm Nov 6 '13
screw the govt lets do smthing totaly illegal, shadow economy
Lifetime
prelude4 Nov 7 '13
actually u dont need much money to start a travel agency. and insurance and tax isn't gonna kill you. The hard part is to get people to join you and trust you.

Quote from OppaLover
Quote from admin Another startup idea I have is a tour company. Since we have so many users from all over the world, it's a great resource for tour guides. Any one interested?

yea...therefore im learning for a travel agency agent nowadays...but u need much money to start it for insurance and the profit is mostly going to the government as taxes...

Winter Nov 7 '13
How about some of us open up bed and breakfast in our homes and invite tourists?  We can advertise them on websites.  A few of my friends at work have bed and breakfast services in their homes.
OppaLover Nov 12 '13
haha u dont live in Hungary,,,im actually studiyng tourism, because i planned to open a travel agency...but i gave up listening to the teacher about the insurance and the taxes what we have to pay...mostly in forward to even begin with that...and then, people, yeah...many travel agencies here went bankrupt in the last years...therefore the high insurance amount ordered by govt...to not leave ur customers abroad...

i actually had an own illegal travel agency with a friend for metal music fan people (we visited festivals and concerts around Europe), and many people joined to it...just the economy crisis made people so poor, that  they couldnt come anymore with me...although we were the first this kind of travel agency in Hungary...and we were popular...even without much experience...and therefore we made also many mistakes.
jeff1425 Sep 28
How about a niche market tour? Amwf tour. Currently, there are russian/ukrainian tours for american men to find russian women only to end up being scammed for money. If there is a more honest version of such tours and it works both ways for western women to visit asian men in asia, that might be more interesting