Why do white girls like Asian men? | Forum

Tonygrrr Oct 30 '16
Quote from Gina They are very nice and respectful guys, they know how to treat and please a woman, they are really good looking...Even though i'm married with a white man, i am very attracted to Asian men and I love to chat, meet and even date them
I hope u find what makes ur whole body smile Gina ;)
ancientcreep Nov 10 '16
Bill18 Nov 10 '16
not as what i expected
Miketo Nov 11 '16
Let's be honest although what women have said on this site is true.  Let's look at what is happening.  Less white men are wanting to seriously date let alone marriage.  Asia men more likely to court women where as white women aren't.  Due to Asian family values, white women are attracted to that.  This is especially true for marriage.

Let's face it Asian men are shy compared to white, he is easier to be passive and controlled where women claim they want equality.

One thing I haven't seen on youtube that is interested in Asian male what she brings to the table.
Miketo Nov 11 '16

Quote from Chococat I can give the opinion of an American girl of French/Irish decent. 

I adore Asian men for so many reasons. I love the cultural differences in the way they treat women. I also have to say that they are cute in every way! I have noticed that Asian men tend to be more willing to engage in intelligent discussions vs average American men who often behave like brutes. I love a guy who loves to talk about culture, philosophy, science, literature, and music. In my experience Asian guys have always delivered on that =D

On the physical side of things. I like skinny guys with broad shoulders and really narrow hips. I hate body hair, and love a guy with soft skin. Asian guys are hottest on those fronts. In addition to that, they are impossibly good looking in my book. And I go crazy for the cute/cool factor. When an Asian guy is stylish it blows all other guys out of the water. (On a side note, I have to say that guys who do that head tilt thing in pictures totally make me blush lol!) 

Since I did grow up in a mixed household in America, my step dad is Asian and my mom is French/Irish, I also am more comfortable with some aspects Asian culture than I am with American. Still it was a culturally mixed environment, and I'm still a western girl in a lot of ways. 

All in all Asian guys are amazing! <3

Quote from Chococat I can give the opinion of an American girl of French/Irish decent. 

I adore Asian men for so many reasons. I love the cultural differences in the way they treat women. I also have to say that they are cute in every way! I have noticed that Asian men tend to be more willing to engage in intelligent discussions vs average American men who often behave like brutes. I love a guy who loves to talk about culture, philosophy, science, literature, and music. In my experience Asian guys have always delivered on that =D

On the physical side of things. I like skinny guys with broad shoulders and really narrow hips. I hate body hair, and love a guy with soft skin. Asian guys are hottest on those fronts. In addition to that, they are impossibly good looking in my book. And I go crazy for the cute/cool factor. When an Asian guy is stylish it blows all other guys out of the water. (On a side note, I have to say that guys who do that head tilt thing in pictures totally make me blush lol!) 

Since I did grow up in a mixed household in America, my step dad is Asian and my mom is French/Irish, I also am more comfortable with some aspects Asian culture than I am with American. Still it was a culturally mixed environment, and I'm still a western girl in a lot of ways. 

All in all Asian guys are amazing! <3

Asian culture treats women differently.  At least with my parent's generation and before them.  Of course cultural Marxism changed so Asian male.  I'm more of a old fashioned man who expects to do head of the house hold and what I say goes in the end.  There will be no equality stuff with me.  The man of the household is responsible for all things even if his wife messes up.  He is the one who is suppose to take responsibility.

To be honest I think most white women don't really know about Asian culture other than watching it on tv or a short visit to Asia. 
Miketo Nov 11 '16

Quote from SweetNoona Well first, I have to say they are so pretty, I love pretty boys. Lee Jong Suk anyone? But also, from my small experience with dating white american boys, and seeing how (In my case) Mainly Koren men (KDrama addict) treat their women blows my mind away, I don't even want to look at another white boy, they are boring and all the same, atleast where I'm from. I personally don't want a farmer, who talks about John Deere, does nothing but drink beers, go fishing, and talk about college football. I am drawn to Asian men also because I love dark eyes, and dark hair, I love listening to other languages, and I grew up always wanting to go to Korea, Japan, and China. Also Asian men have cooler names.

So you're equating Kdrama with real life? lol
Miketo Nov 11 '16

Quote from selawren As many on this thread have stated previously, I do feel like Asian men treat me with more respect than other races do for the majority. Where I live in the US, especially in the city, it is not an uncommon occurrence for a woman to be catcalled like she's a piece of meat by white guys, men of color, etc. The Asian guys I've known, would never degrade me in such a way, which I appreciate. They also seem to be family-oriented for the most part, which I am as well given my heritage.

Oh, and I suppose they're pretty easy on the eyes too. :) 

When I was younger I have cat called.  it was my white male friend who was driving and not doing a thing. But then again he was the one who brought me to a strip bar without telling me where we were going.  I did stop cat calling after I stopped hanging around with him.
peterlee Dec 29 '16
Mixed babies for the win!
aerons Feb 17
Quote from Isabellae Yes, "you" tend to treat us better. And also I'm into asian culture and I find asian guys more attractive than western guys.

Oh, and... mixed race children are the cutest.

:) cute
MKUltra Mar 1
It's just a preference. I find myself more attracted to asian guys, and we seem to have a lot more in common. That's just from my personal experience, however.
Gandewa Apr 22
Another forum for WAM(whiteasianmen)
Liz Apr 23
It's hard to describe, I just think asian guys just have a very nice physical quality that most other guys don't. 
Dean May 4

Quote from Isabellae Yes, "you" tend to treat us better. And also I'm into asian culture and I find asian guys more attractive than western guys.

Oh, and... mixed race children are the cutest.

hi, Really, how about the mix-culture isn't that interesting to?

Dean May 4

Quote from Sunshinechick84 My bf is Chinese and he is my first Asian boyfriend. He treats me like a queen. He's honest, loyal, loving, affectionate and has strong family values. He's also driven and passionate. I've been cheated on a lot so this is a very pleasant exchange lol

i Agreed with you , as asian guys probably filled with eastern culture reflect their Value,  I am Asian, and i've been cheated because of my honesty sometimes
Dean May 4
I myself had a memorable experience with my wester girl, The seemed so attractive as well as they are more strict and open when discussing about several things. I like it a lot :)
Quote from Tallglassa96 I don't know why I find Asian men attractive. Maybe it's because when I was in kindergarten I had this cute little crush on this Asian boy in my class. One day I got the nerve to kiss him on the cheek. I totally got yelled at by the teacher but it was worth it! He got his mother to buy me a box of chocolates.

Dean May 4
hello, good afternoon, I appreciate your opinion, but excuse what do you mean by the words "Oh, and I suppose they're pretty easy on the eyes too. :)"? :), thank you
Quote from selawren As many on this thread have stated previously, I do feel like Asian men treat me with more respect than other races do for the majority. Where I live in the US, especially in the city, it is not an uncommon occurrence for a woman to be catcalled like she's a piece of meat by white guys, men of color, etc. The Asian guys I've known, would never degrade me in such a way, which I appreciate. They also seem to be family-oriented for the most part, which I am as well given my heritage.

Oh, and I suppose they're pretty easy on the eyes too. :) 

Dean May 4
hi, I read your opinion and mouch more appreciate, surprised on the way you describe about asian men, The cutest way of describing about their eyes and and hair which makes me appreciate your opinion ...;), Yours, Dean
Quote from Megz Honestly, I'm physically attracted to Asian men. Its that simple, just like how some guys have a thing for blondes or glasses wearing librarian types. I think asian eyes are really mysteriously sexy , and I have a weakness for thick jet black hair with creamy tan skin. The below average height, in comparison with other races, has never bothered me (though at 5'5" myself I'm hardly tall. I've had crushes on guys shorter than me) and there is just something about the slim, compact, body type that does weird things to me, haha. Am I rare or weird for thinking this way? It makes me sad if so, purely because there are plenty of beautiful, fine, sexy, AMs who deserve a gaggle of girls drooling over them for an ego boost :)

Not all White girls like Asian men.  I just depends on the person.  Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. :)

The Forum post is edited by DatCuteAznGuy Jun 5
Tonygrrr Jun 22
Quote from OppaLover bc big % of asian males are sexy n hot and exotic...(more than other races)
and the culture, the old history, the achievements...attractive...
Oppa as in Korean only?
Tonygrrr Jun 22
Quote from MKUltra It's just a preference. I find myself more attracted to asian guys, and we seem to have a lot more in common. That's just from my personal experience, however.
Do u remember when and how it started though?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »