Why do you like non-Asian girls? (Q from a "white" girl!) | Forum

Pangs Jul 24 '17
My personal story why I prefer non Asian women.

"I have 3 older sisters, and all 3 (not simultaneously, thank god for that maybe) I have stumbled into them when they were nude in the bathroom... The slightest idea of that will refresh the traumatised images. Not that they are ugly or so, in fact they look pretty good, but still yeah, family issues I guess
JSae Sep 18 '17

It's a double edged sword.  Westernized Asian women have unrealistic expectations of what a man should be and vice versa.  Blame it on social media, Hollywood, and the hipster generation.  It's very shallow and materialistic.

I personally would rather just have a good time and be naturally compatible.  Skip the ice breakers, if you will.  Go in balls out or don't go in at all, ya know.

That's the problem.  It's not just an Asian thing, it's everyone.  There's this façade that is displayed when meeting strangers.  We can see through the false personality and just don't like that.

jeff1425 Sep 27 '17
Asian women have become more obsessed with money. yes it is true, no matter what culture, you'll always find gold diggers. But it is one thing if a few are digging for gold while the rest sticks with you "for better or worse". Maybe it would have been worth it if they could put something on the table as well. unfortunately, as each generation goes by, asian women feel entitled without having to put out. Maybe its just i have a higher standard but that is how i see it. According to a survey, asian women from asia would readily badmouth asian men, while asian women born and raised in western countries tend not to do the same. In my opinion, women from other cultures still value love, over material things.
The Forum post is edited by jeff1425 Sep 27 '17
ABMS1219 Apr 2

Quote from ottawakoreandude Superficial standpoint:  Fair skin, gorgeous eyes, nose and body type.

Psychological aspect:  Bantering, fiery, sexy and intelligent.

Science and Fantasy:  Kids typically turn out above average looking.  (My son is living proof.)  I only fantasize about fair skinned women and more attracted to Caucasian women.  To be more specific, they are descended from only specific lineage.  So I am generalizing here when I say Caucasian.  (Irish/ Scottish, Scandinavian, Celtic, Czech, etc.)

*There is also a possible Freudian reason for me, I have three older sisters so in my perverted head, dating an Oriental woman just did not feel right.*

This guy said it all for me. 

I  also have three sisters, but I don't think that part applies to me.
I dated tons of Asian girls growing up in Asia, and their demure, mysterious, passive approach to romance did not appeal to me. I had to wine and dine them for a while before getting any sort of indicator that they were truly interested as opposed to being too polite to outright reject me.
In contrast, I dated an Italian girl and it was "You don't want to date me." from the get-go. I worked like hell to change her mind, and she didn't make it easy. She didn't encourage me outright, but was not stingy with her amazement on how determined I was to win her over - and she let her friends and family know. This gave me a clear indicator on where I stood, and, better yet, got her family aiding me in my efforts to woo her.
She walked away from her handsome boyfriend with substance problems and we ended up together. 

SouljahJun Apr 16

Quote from lilykinz OK, I'm curious... why do you (adorable sexy Asian men) want to date white girls? I'm wondering because, to me, Asian girls look so cute and pretty and sexy. What do you like about a non-Asian girl? I hope that I'm not offending by my question, as I have many Asian gf that I adore as my dear friends. :)
It's because of the obvious attraction and wanting what we couldn't have that makes us choose to support AMWF relationships. I just love y'all girls when you're sweet and pleasant to be around with, that's what.
SouljahJun Apr 16

Quote from ABMS1219
Quote from ottawakoreandude Superficial standpoint:  Fair skin, gorgeous eyes, nose and body type.

Psychological aspect:  Bantering, fiery, sexy and intelligent.

Science and Fantasy:  Kids typically turn out above average looking.  (My son is living proof.)  I only fantasize about fair skinned women and more attracted to Caucasian women.  To be more specific, they are descended from only specific lineage.  So I am generalizing here when I say Caucasian.  (Irish/ Scottish, Scandinavian, Celtic, Czech, etc.)

*There is also a possible Freudian reason for me, I have three older sisters so in my perverted head, dating an Oriental woman just did not feel right.*

This guy said it all for me. 

I  also have three sisters, but I don't think that part applies to me.
I dated tons of Asian girls growing up in Asia, and their demure, mysterious, passive approach to romance did not appeal to me. I had to wine and dine them for a while before getting any sort of indicator that they were truly interested as opposed to being too polite to outright reject me.
In contrast, I dated an Italian girl and it was "You don't want to date me." from the get-go. I worked like hell to change her mind, and she didn't make it easy. She didn't encourage me outright, but was not stingy with her amazement on how determined I was to win her over - and she let her friends and family know. This gave me a clear indicator on where I stood, and, better yet, got her family aiding me in my efforts to woo her.
She walked away from her handsome boyfriend with substance problems and we ended up together. 

I think I preferred to be in a AMXF relationship over an AMAF one because I wanted something different, and despite facing discrimination and hardship in the United States for my choice in women I just simply work the fuck on it and fight hard for what I want.
Pages: « 1 2